9.28.2012

Hard Cooked Eggs Baked in the Oven!

While browsing around Pinterest the other day, I saw a pin that caught my eye:  Hard cooked eggs in the oven.

Let me back up.  We go through a lot of hard boiled eggs.  The kids enjoy them as snacks.  The adults eat them on salads.  I pack some in luncboxes shaped with bento egg molds.  So needless to say, the idea intrigued me.  I admit:  I am not a fan of boiling eggs, mainly because I never get them just right.

So, armed with a muffin tin and a dozen eggs, I was ready to give this thing a try.



Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Place desired amount of eggs in  a muffin tin, and toss (okay, maybe gently place) the eggs in the oven for 30 minutes.

In the meantime, prepare an ice bath.  Let them cool in the ice and water for about 10 minutes.

Peel and see for yourself.  Perfection!  Never will I fight the boiling water again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com